1. Online submission of application can only be made at website . Detailed instructions are available at the site. Candidates must read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with sign.
2. Candidates applying online need NOT send hard copy of the Online Application filled by them online or any other document/certificate/testimonial to the Delhi Cantonment Board Office. However they are advised to keep the registration number of the Online Application and retain it for further communication with the Delhi Cantonment Board.
3. The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
4. The vacancies notified are existing as well as anticipated. However, Delhi Cantonment Board reserves the right either to enhance or to reduce the number of vacancies notified depending upon the actual requirement at the time of selection and also to cancel the recruitment process on administrative reasons. No interim enquiry will be entertained.
5. Candidates are advised to fill in their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, photo & Signature etc. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and no any correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Hence, it is in the interest of the candidate to ensure that his/her application form has been filled up correctly by him/her.
6. The applications which are not in complete shape, or without signatures or photoin online application will be summarily rejected and no correspondence or enquiries from the applicants will be entertained.
7. On successful completion of your application, an auto-generated email/SMS will be sent on your registered email-id/Mobile. In case email/SMS is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of the Application has been made by you.
8. Scanned photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of file must be less than 20 kb and greater than 2 kb and resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width.
9. Scanned signature should be in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less than 20 kb and greater than 2 kb and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 Pixel.
10. Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or interview or appointment, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect their candidature will be cancelled.
11. Candidates are cautioned that they should not furnish any incomplete or false information or indulge in impersonation which is defective or fabricated or otherwise commit any act of misconduct in submitting the application forms or during the course of recruitment or fraudulently claim SC/ST/OBC etc. and other benefits. In the event if any such case is detected, the Board/Appointing Authority reserves its right to withdraw/cancel any selection and take legal action against the candidate concerned. The candidate may be permanently or for a specified period debarred from taking part in the recruitments conducted by the Board.
12. Carefully go through the Advertisement No. CGH/2020/636A for recruitment to the posts of GDMO in the Office of the Cantonment Board, Delhi Cantt.
13. Please visit website regularly for further updates.