1. Applications from eligible candidates are to be filled up online only on the website www.delhi.cantt.gov.in. Online application forms would be available for filling up by the candidates on the website from 22.02.2023 till 17.03.2023. Applications received from any other source/incomplete applications shall not be entertained and will be summarily rejected. Proof of age, qualification, category etc. for claiming reservation benefits has to be uploaded along with the online application, failing which the application is liable to be rejected summarily. Candidates must read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Mandatory fields are marked with sign.
2. Candidates applying online need NOT send hard copy of the Online Application filled by them online or any other document/certificate/testimonial to the Delhi Cantonment Board Office. However they are advised to keep the registration number of the Online Application and retain it for further communication with the Delhi Cantonment Board.
3. The vacancies notified are existing as well as anticipated. However, Delhi Cantonment Board reserves the right either to enhance or to reduce the number of vacancies notified depending upon the actual requirement at the time of selection and also to cancel the recruitment process on administrative reasons. No interim enquiry will be entertained.
4. Candidates are advised to fill in their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, photo & Signature etc. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data furnished in the application form and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Hence, it is in the interest of the candidate to ensure that his/her application form has been filled up correctly by him/her.
5. Photo, Signature and certificates uploaded in support of age, education qualification, category etc. should be clear and eligible; otherwise the application will be summarily rejected and no correspondence or enquiries from the applicants will be entertained.
6. On successful completion of your application, an auto-generated email/SMS will be sent on your registered email-id/Mobile.
7. Scanned photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of file must be less than 50 kb and resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width.
8. Scanned signature should be in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less than 50 kb and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 Pixel.
9. Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or interview or appointment, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect their candidature will be cancelled.
10. Candidates are cautioned that they should not furnish any incomplete or false information which is defective or fabricated or indulge in impersonation or otherwise commit any act of misconduct in submitting the application forms or during the course of recruitment or fraudulently claim SC/ST/OBC etc. and other benefits. In the event of any such case being detected, the Board/Appointing Authority reserves its right to withdraw/cancel any selection and take legal action against the candidate concerned. The candidate may be permanently or for a specified period debarred from taking part in the recruitments conducted by the Board.
11. Canditates are advised to carefully go through the Advertisement No. DCB/12/V1/Apptt./AT/2022-23 for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Teacher in the Office of the Cantonment Board, Delhi Cantt and to seamlessly follow the instructions contained terms while filling up the online application form.
12. Age limit 21-30 years; and age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman/Departmental candidates will be admissible as per the existing Govt. Orders. Only 10th class/equivalent certificate will be accepted as proof of date of birth. Certificate of belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category should be in the format as prescribed by the Central Govt. only. Candidates applying under any reservation category shall necessarily submit the requisite certificate issued by competent authority and Non-Creamy layer certificate for OBC in the format specified for employment in Central Govt.
13. Admit Card containing details of date, time and exam center for the written exam will be generated for eligible candidates online. Candidates should regularly visit www.delhi.cantt.gov.in website and download the Admit Card when generated and get a printout of the same for appearing in the written examination.
14. Age limit will be reckoned as on the “Last Date” for receipt of online application.
15. Application Fee for Unreserved (General), EWS and OBC candidates only : Rs. 500/-.
16. Please visit website regularly for further updates.